Greater London, South East England
Ali’s purpose is to spark change that matters. She helps put regeneration & purpose at the heart of business growth.Contact https://planswithpurpose.co.uk/ https://linkedin.com/in/alifisher-planswithpurpose
Ali is a purpose-led, regenerative brand specialist. She donates 5% of all project fees to charity through the Work For Good Programme and local good causes.
Since setting up Plans With Purpose in 2017, Ali has worked with a range of clients, from global organisations such as Unilever, Lindt, ConvaTec & Coca-Cola to start-ups, charities & community-based organisations. Ali completed the Cambridge University Institute of Sustainability Leadership Business Sustainability Management Course in 2018, UCL Life Cycle Assessment Course in 2019, UCL Behaviour Change Course in 2020 & B Corp B Leader Training in 2021. Her credentials for purpose-led regenerative growth were established through 17 years’ experience inside FMCG, growing Unilever brands such as Dove, Persil & Flora.
Ali brings her passion for regeneration to life locally as a volunteer writer for the Burpham Pages, Founder of The Creativity Bank Guildford, Allia Mentor to the mental health charity Sew Positive, active member of the Guildford Environmental Forum & Guildford Green Drinks.
Ali's skills and experiences include:
- Purpose Creator: Discovering brand and business purpose.
- Purpose Activator: Bringing purpose to life to create impact for citizens, stakeholders & beneficiaries.
- Strategy Maker: Building structure, framework & vision for a more regenerative future.
- Regenerative Story-teller: Engaging customers & stakeholders in purpose & sustainability.
- Internal Engager: Winning stakeholder hearts & heads with purpose & regeneration.
- Citizen Champion: Discovering the depths & differences of audiences to create stronger, smarter impact & insight.
- Partnership Protagonist: Working with issue experts to deliver step change impact.
Consumer Products & Services, Retail
SME, Start-up, Large, Multinational
If you are interested in joining our B Leader Training Programme, have any questions about the B Leaders programme and future B Leaders training please fill in the form below.